Last March, I made my writing debut in the always excellent J.Soccer Magazine. It is a quarterly, bi-lingual magazine which focuses on all aspects of Japanese football. For example, in the last issue there was:
- An interview with Maya Yoshida
- Urawa Reds season preview
- An interview with Futsal superstar Ricardinho
- A comprehensive J2 preview
- An excellent article on the behind the scenes controversies in the run up to the 2002 world cup
- Much more….
Issue 8 comes out in the middle of June and will feature an article by me. Although I have to remain tight-lipped about it! You’ll just have to get the magazine!!!