It has been quite busy in J2 this week in terms of player movement. Here is a quick recap of some of the main movements.
- Brazilian defender Dudu has left Tochigi SC to move to J1 side Kashiwa Reysol
- Yuji Senuma, scorer of 7 goals this season while on loan, has also left Tochigi and returned to his parent club Shimizu S-Pulse
- Tochigi have brought in re-inforcements in the shape of striker Yudai Nishikawa from Kataller Toyama and midfielder Isao Homma from Albirex Niigata
- J2 bottom side Kataller Toyama brought in Takumi Miyayoshi from Kyoto Sanga on loan, but Shoya Nakajima‘s loan has been cut short and he has returned to FC Tokyo.
- Kataller have also added loan players in the form of Consadole Sapporo defender Takayuki Mae & FC Tokyo goalkeeper Ryoutaro Hironaga
- FC Tokyo’s Shuto Konno, a striker who spent last year out on loan, has again been sent out on loan this year after signing a deal with JEF United.
- J2 juggernaut Shonan Bellmare added to their already impressive midfield depth by taking Andrew Kumagaya on loan from J1 side Yokohama F.Marinos
- Roasso Kumamoto have brought in Vissel Kobe midfielder Issei Takayanagi on loan
- Fagiano Okayama have tried to bolster their attack, not that it particularly needed any bolstering in my opinion, by bringing in ex-Ventforet Kofu striker Hugo
- Young defender Kyohei Nishino, who was on loan at Tokyo Verdy, has been called back by reigning J1 champions Sanfrecce Hiroshima
- One player that has signed for Verdy is ex-FC Gifu forward Abuda. Verdy will be the Brazilian forward’s 20th club.
- V-Varen Nagasaki have added yet another goalkeeper by signing Yuki Uekusa on loan from Vissel Kobe